Monday, March 21, 2011

Fred Meyers

Foster Farms Whole Fryers on sale $.88/lb

Fred Meyer Ground Turkey (3 lbs) on sale $6.49 ($2.16/lb)

Tillamook Yogurt (6 oz) on sale $.40 with weekly in ad coupon (limit 20)

Strawberries (1 lb) on sale $1.50*
*great price

Tillamook Shredded Cheese (8 oz) on sale $1 with weekly in ad coupon (limit 10)
*stock-up!

Challenge Butter (1lb) on sale $2.50 with weekly in ad coupon
$1/1 coupon OR $.55/1 coupon
As low as $1.50*
*stock up price

M&M/Mars Standard Size Candy Bars on sale $.40
Buy 3
Use Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon from 2/6 RP insert
$.27 each when you buy 3

Fred Meyer Large Eggs (18-pack) on sale $1.50 with weekly in ad coupon (limit 2)
*Cheaper than Winco

Got these deals from Frugal Living NW


Becki

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Becki! While I was at Fred Meyers I was able to remember what to get because I had read your post!

    ReplyDelete