Thursday, February 10, 2011

Winco

Some deals I saw at Winco last night.
I don't know if they will be at the one closest to you or not.

Reynolds crockpot liners $1.91- love these!!
Use .50 /1 from Safeway coupon booklet.
$1.41 after coupon
These liners are 3.49 at Safeway and 2.99 at Albertsons.Yikes!

Quality choice q-tips- .98 cents
I have been looking for cheap ones without the colored plastic centers.

MD Double roll 12 pack $5.18
use .50/1 from 11/14 SS
$4.68 after coupon

Oscar Meyer lunch meat- $1.98
no coupons match. but this is an AWESOME price.

I called this morning and asked how long this deal lasts.
They said today is probably the last day. And it depends on the store. They say they do price changes all the time. A new day can mean new prices. My boys get free lunch and free breakfast at school. (they go to a title 1 school) After finding out they usually eat a corndog for breakfast and pizza and popcorn chicken for lunch, I decided no more school food for them! I stocked up on this lunch meat becuase I am now making them thier lunches again.

No comments:

Post a Comment